Monday, February 25, 2008

Trophy Wives Commemorated

So these are the pictures from my plaque. I hung it outside of the bathroom in my hallway, which is right across the hall from my room. It was less creepy to sit at my desk and watch people with my door open and take pictures than anywhere else. The final version reads "Congratulations on your M.R.S. DEGREE!" at the top (under the shield), followed by a list of names, below which reads "Rolling Admissions." I got a good response basically as soon as I hung it up -- someone stopped and saw it and thought it was a new program in the dorm and then started laughing when she read it. A couple of people looked at it but didn't stop to read it, and I didn't have time to take pictures as they breezed by. A few people saw my door open and asked what I was doing and I had to explain that it was for an art class. In general I'd say that it got a pretty good response. Not sure that anyone noticed that there was an egg beater at the top though... Darn.






No comments: